This is what Tinder in NYC is like in case anyone is wondering: finance dudes with a peppering of fucking insane.

If you’re going to have group photos please take a page from Michael, who knows how it’s done. Take a bow Michael.

If you’re going to have group photos please take a page from Michael, who knows how it’s done. Take a bow Michael.

Easily the 2 best summaries. Ever. End of story. Call those baby tiger sum’bitches out, then text me. Easily the 2 best summaries. Ever. End of story. Call those baby tiger sum’bitches out, then text me.

Easily the 2 best summaries. Ever. End of story. Call those baby tiger sum’bitches out, then text me.

…. Really tho? …. Really tho?

I read tag lines about 20% of the time because 95% it says this. The other 5% are guys who “don’t like” talking about themselves.

This is not Arthur Fonzarelli, it’s Andrew Fonzarelli. Repeat: NOT. THE FONZ.

This is not Arthur Fonzarelli, it’s Andrew Fonzarelli. Repeat: NOT. THE FONZ.

More guys with exotic animals and another example of how to correctly use them as props. More guys with exotic animals and another example of how to correctly use them as props. More guys with exotic animals and another example of how to correctly use them as props. More guys with exotic animals and another example of how to correctly use them as props. More guys with exotic animals and another example of how to correctly use them as props. More guys with exotic animals and another example of how to correctly use them as props. More guys with exotic animals and another example of how to correctly use them as props.

More guys with exotic animals and another example of how to correctly use them as props.

Jesus even making fun of these guys is getting monotonous. We get it - you are fascinated by your dick. Still. We like a dick joke based around a phallic object as much as the next gal but come on…

Mr. Clinton! Ok this one’s kinda cool but he’s obviously way into politics and wants you to know that.